SERVICES - ASSESSMENTS
Tools for Improving Hiring Decisions
Whether your organization is hiring from the outside or promoting from within, psychological assessments take the guesswork out of selecting the right individual for the position. The pre-employment and developmental assessments offered by Psychology For Business provide comprehensive information about an individual’s strengths as well as their limitations, which greatly enhances any hiring decision.
Assessments offer insights into an individual’s abilities, aptitudes and personality characteristics, and are appropriate at all levels within an organization – from hourly positions to the executive suite. Each is specifically designed by Psychology For Business for the specific and unique skills and competencies required for success in a particular position, and is tested for validity, compliance and reliability. A combination of pencil-to-paper tests and interviews are typically employed to achieve the objective and accurate assessment results.
Psychology For Business’ assessments offer your organization:
- Confidence to make intelligent and informed hiring decisions
- Insights for maximizing an individual’s strengths
- Real-time feedback at the time of the assessment(s)
- Resources for creating or enhancing an individual’s development plan
- A cost-effective method to minimize the risk of the “wrong” hire”
- Reliability that only experienced and trained professionals can provide
Cost of turnover is estimated at 2.5 to 10 times annual salary plus benefits, depending upon the position.
Use the right tools to make your best hiring decision – pre-employment or developmental assessments by Psychology For Business. Contact Psychology For Business to learn how to improve your critical hiring decisions with psychological assessments.